When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
1. The Product Resource API: the Shopify Product API allows access to products in the merchant’s store including details such as: id numbers, images, options, type, status, variant, vendor.
2. The Product Variant API: the Shopify Product Variant API allows access to product variations in the merchant’s store including details such as: barcode, compare at price, id, weight, inventory, price, sku, tax code, title.
3. The Product Image API: the Shopify Product Image API allows access to products in the merchant’s store including details such as: id numbers, images, src, width, height, variant id, .
4. The Collect API: the Shopify Collect API allows access to the relationship between products and collections in the merchant’s store including details such as: collection id, position, sort value, product id.
5. The Custom Collection API: the Shopify Custom Collection API allows access to the relationship between products and custom collections in the merchant’s store including details such as: body_html, handle, image, id, published scope, sort order, titles.
6. The Smart Collection API: the Shopify API allows access to the organization of products into categories in the merchant’s store including details such as: body_html, handle, image, id, published scope, rules, titles.
7. The Store API: the Shopify API allows access to a merchant’s store configuration including details such as: country, currency, policy, province, shipping zone, and general settings from the merchant’s Shopify admin.
Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your store, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual who visit your store from the Pronti iOS or Android app such as the time and date they click to view outfits, click on an item to view or make other actions such as favorite, add to cart, etc. or through the use of “Cookies”. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Pronti only uses and discloses your personal information if it helps us facilitate your needs, provide you with the services, improve our products and services, meet legal and regulatory requirements, or — to the limited extent possible — manage our internal business operations. This includes features such as share to social where Pronti, our users, or your customers may store or share your images, and/or your images in an outfit, to other individuals, groups, or social media platforms. Users may also save your item and/or outfits within their Pronti app account.
Pronti may combine your information with other information into an aggregate form, so your information no longer personally identifies you. We may then disclose the aggregate information to third parties, so they can obtain an overall picture of Pronti’s products, services, customer sectors and/or usage patterns.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records for 7 years unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us:
or by mail using the details provided below:
Pronti AI Inc.
199 – 151 Charles St. W
Kitchener, ON Canada N2G 1H6
solving e-commerce personalization & recommendations
Pronti AI Inc. | c/o Velocity | 151 Charles St W, Suite 199 | Kitchener, ON Canada